Thursday, 14 April 2011

The Flying Fox

I felt scared I am at the bottom of the stairs. Waiting for the person in front to go. I was nervous I didn’t want to do it, I remembered not doing it last year. To me it felt like a car had just crashed.

I got to the top and I look down at the trees beneath the platform. I knew that this would be my final chance. Mr D hooked on the seat for me and I clung on tight. He opened the gate that stopped me from going.

Suddenly I felt my legs leave the board for the start of the flying fox. I started whizzing but I had forgotten about the tyres that stopped the flying fox at the bottom. I felt even more nervous than before. I could see the tyres approaching. I hit the tyres, it felt like I wanted an another go.
I hopped off and felt excellent that I had done it.

By oscar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly glad to discover this. great job!